For more detailed project results, and some guidance for the interpretation of project results, click here.
- 2.636 households in l’Alcúdia received a visit by a field advisor.
- 1.408 households (53%) agreed to participate in the programme.
- 1.091 households (78%) of the houdeholds have succesfully fulfilled at least one action.
- On average, participants succesfully changed 3,8 habits.
- Participants saved an estimated 4,6 % energy, or 700 MWh.
- Installing LED bulbs
- Lowering water temperature
- Participating in the collective challenge
- 86% of the participants saved energy
- 96% of the participants bought energy-saving devices
- 85% of the participants changed their behaviour by performing at least three new energy-saving actions
“For me, the project is exciting, useful and necessary in order to fight the climate change together. I love the European approach, in which we accept common challenges and share our successes.”