For more detailed project results, and some guidance for the interpretation of project results, click here.
- 2.725 households in Cefalù received a visit by a field advisor.
- 1.441 households (53%) agreed to participate in the programme.
- 897 households (62%) of the houdeholds have succesfully fulfilled at least one action.
- On average, participants succesfully changed 2,3 habits.
- Participants saved an estimated 5 % energy, or 395 MWh.
- Participating in the collective challenges
- Installing LED bulbs
- Washing hands with cold water
- 68% of the participants saved energy
- 89% of the participants bought energy-saving devices
- 32% of the participants changed their behaviour by performing at least three new energy-saving actions
“Thanks to this project I’m improving my behaviour. It’s important to feel we are all together doing the same essential actions to protect the future.