Unfortunately, in Ghent, the absence of data on the control group and city-wide data prevents any estimation of program impact.
For more detailed project results, and some guidance for the interpretation of project results, click here.
- 1.759 households in Ghent received a visit by a field advisor.
- 744 households (42%) agreed to participate in the programme.
- 503 households (68%) of the houdeholds have succesfully fulfilled at least one action.
- On average, participants succesfully changed 3,1 habits.
- Installing LED bulbs
- Lowering water temperature
- Participating in the collective challenge