For more detailed project results, and some guidance for the interpretation of project results, click here.
- Project roll-out over 18 months.
- 14.951 households in Warsaw received a visit by a field advisor.
- 3.113 households (21%) agreed to participate in the programme.
- 1.884 households (61%) of the houdeholds have succesfully fulfilled at least one action.
- On average, participants succesfully changed 1,9 habits.
- Participants saved an estimated 3,7 % energy, or 397 MWh.
- Installing LED bulbs
- Installing a faucet aerator on taps
- Washing hands with cold water
“I really like the Step by Step project, giving incentives to save energy. It is a very valuable initiative for our neighbourhood, Gocław.”